Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry. Learn how to make sweet shortcrust pastry. You'll be surprised how easy it is, then you can make all sorts of desserts like our apple and blackberry pies. Shape the dough into a ball, flatten it out into a disc, wrap it in cling film, then chill for at.
Follow these tips for great results every time and try these sweet and savory recipes. Tucked neatly and firmly in this list are the pastry goods and tantamount to these is-you guessed it-pastry. There is much talk about making pastry.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easiest sweet shortcrust pastry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learn how to make sweet shortcrust pastry. You'll be surprised how easy it is, then you can make all sorts of desserts like our apple and blackberry pies. Shape the dough into a ball, flatten it out into a disc, wrap it in cling film, then chill for at.
Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easiest sweet shortcrust pastry using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry:
- Make ready of Butter *softened.
- Take of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg Yolk.
- Get of (*250ml) Plain Flour.
Shortcrust pastry, when you have a good recipe, is one of the simplest and quickest pastries to make. Here, I've given lots of tips and direction about how to use and cook your pastry. The perfect sweet shortcrust pastry or sweet pie crust is not hard to make if you follow the step-by-step recipe in this post. Homemade sweet pie dough makes all the difference, no matter what type of pie or tart you make!
Instructions to make Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry:
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar until smooth. Add Egg Yolk and mix until creamy..
- Add Plain Flour and mix as you cut the butter mixture into flour. After mixing, it might look too DRY, but do not add Water. Use your hands to bring the mixture together into dough..
- For tart/pie base, simple spread the dough in a baking dish evenly and press using your fingers. If you want to roll the dough into a sheet, place the dough between 2 sheets baking paper, roll until 3-4mm thick, then refrigerate until firm..
- For cookies, place the dough on a sheet of plastic warp, shape into a log, and wrap. Refrigerate until firm. When it is firm, remove and discard the plastic wrap, and slice the dough into 8mm thick rounds. Bake in 170℃ oven..
And it can be made-ahead and frozen for a few months. Discover our range of Shortcrust Pastry recipe ideas, from a Bakewell Tart to Cornish Pasties! Then you've come to the right place! We have a wonderful selection of shortcrust pastry ideas at Jus-Rol, whether you're a beginner or expert in the kitchen. It's sweet, rich, melts in the mouth pastry with a biscuit-like crumb.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easiest sweet shortcrust pastry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply