Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. You can cook caramel apple muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- Use 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- You need 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Provide of Wax Paper.
- Get sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.