Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming a couple of eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cambozola and mushroom soup recipe. To make cambozola and mushroom soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Take of packet assorted dried mushrooms.
- You need of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Use of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Take of shallot, finely chopped.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- You need of brandy.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- Get of cold water.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Get of cambozola, rind removed.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
Steps to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Bloom the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 20 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and give them a quick rinse. Chop any large pieces into bite-sized chunks. Strain the blooming water (now mushroom broth) through a coffee filter to remove any sediment, and set it aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add all the mushrooms. Fry until the water the mushrooms give off evaporates and they take on a bit of golden colour. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Stir the shallots and garlic into the pot and continue frying 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Pour in the brandy. Let cook until most of the brandy has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir for 1 minute to coat..
- Add the thyme, mushroom broth, chicken stock, and 2 cups cold water to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Fish the thyme sprigs out of the pot. Break the cambozola into chunks and add it a little at a time to the pot, stirring to melt it in. Remove any big pieces of mold that float to the top; they'll turn rubbery. When all the cheese has melted, turn off the heat and stir in the cream to finish..
If you find this Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.