How to Prepare Ultimate Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy yummy crock-pot chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy yummy crock-pot chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo:
- Get of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom.
- Take of Cream of Chicken.
- Get of Garlic Pepper.
- Take of Lowrys Season Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Make ready of 2% Milk.
Steps to make Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo:
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy yummy crock-pot chicken alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!