Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hariyali Chicken Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hariyali Chicken Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hariyali chicken gravy recipe. To make hariyali chicken gravy you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hariyali Chicken Gravy:
- You need of Chicken.
- Provide of Big Onions.
- Prepare of Mint leaves.
- Get of Coriander leaves.
- Use of Curd.
- Take of Green chillies (depending on spice level).
- You need of Chilli powder.
- Take of Coriander powder.
- Use of Jeera Powder.
- Get of Garam masala.
- Get of Crushed dried methi.
- Use of ghee/Oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Use of whole garam masala.
Steps to make Hariyali Chicken Gravy:
- Clean and marinate chicken with turmeric powder and some rock salt for atleast 10 minutes..
- To a mixer jar/blender add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies.
- Add some curd and little water and blend to a smooth paste.
- To a pan add oil/ghee and splutter whole garam masala.
- Add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add the marinated chicken and coat the onions and roast for 10 minutes in medium low flame.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes off.
- Then add chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder.
- And some garam masala and saute the masalas with some salt.
- Once raw smell of masalas goes off, add the green paste and mix and cover and cook the chicken on medium low flame for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, open the lid, stir the chicken and add crushed dried methu, stir and turn off flame after 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Rotis, phulkas, chapathis, naan or all breads, rice, pulao etc..
If you find this Hariyali Chicken Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.