Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cauliflower gratin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cauliflower Gratin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cauliflower Gratin is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower gratin using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Gratin:
- Get of FOR CAULIFLOWER.
- Take 1 head of cauliflower, cut into pieces.
- Get 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of tablesoon melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of tablesoons sour cream.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks red hot sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10 slices of pepperoni, chopped.
- Make ready of FOR TOPPING.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated rpmano cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Make ready 1 of green onion, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of cherry tomatos, sliced.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning spice mix.
- Make ready 12 slices of pepperoni.
Steps to make Cauliflower Gratin:
- Spray an 8 by 8 inch baking disk with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine, chicken broth, sour cream, cream, butter, lemon juice, cajun seasoning hot sauce and pepper in a bowl, whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high until tender about 10 minutes.
- Puree in a food processor or blender with the chopped pepperoni and 1 cup of cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with tomano cheese.
- Then add cheddar cheese.
- Add green onions and cherry tomato slices.
- Add italian seasonig evenly on top.
- Add pepperoni in one layer.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until hot and cheese has melted.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cauliflower gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!