Street style nashta HALWA POORI AND Aloo DAAL. Dosto ye sadar k bohat masahoor nashta wala hy in k pass halwa poori or chany bohat mazidar hy. Dhaba style fried daal mash recipe LAHORI NASHTA with Nasreen – Pakistani Street Food.
Puri's freshly fried, served hot with halwa and chanay is just a delicious and very satisfying dish that the loved ones will enjoy when you cook this at home on the occasion of Shab e Barat You don't need a take out. Aloo chole Puri ka perfect nashta aloo ki Sabzi khasta Puri recipe.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, street style nashta halwa poori and aloo daal. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Street style nashta HALWA POORI AND Aloo DAAL is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Street style nashta HALWA POORI AND Aloo DAAL is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Dosto ye sadar k bohat masahoor nashta wala hy in k pass halwa poori or chany bohat mazidar hy. Dhaba style fried daal mash recipe LAHORI NASHTA with Nasreen – Pakistani Street Food.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have street style nashta halwa poori and aloo daal using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Street style nashta HALWA POORI AND Aloo DAAL:
- Get of For Poori:.
- Prepare 2 cups of Maida.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kalonji.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 3-4 tblsp of Ghee.
- Make ready of water For kneading.
- Prepare of For Halwa:.
- Get 1 cup of sooji.
- Make ready 2 of Elaichi.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 3 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 2-3 pinch of food colour.
- Take of As required Dry fruits.
- Get of For aloo dal.
- Get 2 of medium Aloo.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of kolanji.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of zeera (crushed).
- Take 1/2 tsp of laal mirch (crushed).
- Get 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of or To taste salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of green chilli.
- Get 4 tbsp of hara dhania.
Restaurant style / Chef Rizwan ch. Chacha Bassa is the best Halwa Puri in Lahore. Their Puri is so crispy and tasty and their Halwa is very delicious. Although they are deep fried but still.
Instructions to make Street style nashta HALWA POORI AND Aloo DAAL:
- Poori Preparation: Put maida and all the ingredients for poori in a bowl..
- Add water in it and need well until the dough is smooth..
- Now make small balls and roll it. Heat oil in a kadahi and fry all the poori..
- Halwa Preparation: Heat oil in a pan and put 2 elaichi in it. After 1 minute add suji in it and stir the spoon continuously..
- Saute(bhoona) suji continuously until the colour slightly changes..
- Now separate it in a plate and set aside. In the same pan add water and sugar any stir until the sugar dissolves..
- Now add bhoona suji and dry fruits in it while steering the spoon slowly and continuously..
- Cook it well so that the water is being absorbed. Taste the sugar if required add more sugar according to your taste. Halwa is ready..
- Aur aloo dal: Heat oil in a pan add kalaunji Cook for 1 minute. Now add ginger garlic paste..
- No add potatoes (cut in small cubes) and all the spices mention above mix it well add water above the potatoes level..
- Cook it until masala leaves it smell and potatoes becomes tender. Now add tomato and cook it for sometime..
- Lastly add corn flour mix with water to thicken the gravy according to your desired consistency. Aloo daal is ready. Garnish with hara dhania and green chilli..
- Note: above-mentioned time(45 minutes) is required for all the three things and it can be less if done parallel. So don't take tension you can even make if you wake up late😉.
Aloo Sabzi & Poori – Many North Indians Weekend Break fast. How To Make Aloo Sabzi & Poori – Aloo Sabzi & Poori/Puri is a very famous North Indian dish. In Delhi especially this is popular weekend brunch dish. Hotel style Poori Masala recipe in Tamil/How to make poori masala recipe/Poori kilangu recipe/Poori side dish/Potato recipes/Potato curry. Halwa- Burns Road karachi ki halwa poori برنس روڈ کراچی کا حلوا.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food street style nashta halwa poori and aloo daal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!