Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Javanese Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Javanese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Javanese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to javanese fried rice recipe. To make javanese fried rice you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Javanese Fried Rice:
- Take 250 gr of long grain rice.
- Provide 3 pcs of birdeye chillies (you could skip it if you don't like spicy food).
- Use 2 pcs of shallots.
- Prepare 3 pcs of garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of shrimp paste/ belacan/ "terasi".
- Take 1 tsp of corriander seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 3 tbs of cooking oil (I use vegetable oil).
- Get 250 gr of beef, diced and boil it first until tender.
- Use 3 pcs of bacon, diced and fry it first.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of water.
- Use 2 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables (I use frozen winter vegetables).
Instructions to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- Crushed with mortal and prestel: Chilli, shallots, garlic.
- Shrimp paste/belacan/"terasi", corriander seeds, sugar.
- Salt, white pepper. Crushed until smooth.
- Add cooking oil at the frying pan, and add the crushed spices, stir fry until fragrant.
- Add water and mix.
- Add sweet soy sauce and mix.
- Add beef and mix.
- Add bacon and mix.
- Add frozen vegetables, and mix until the vegetable thawed.
- Add rice and mix all.
- Serve it with prawn cracker, cucumber, and sunnyside egg. If you like you could add sambal oelek too..
If you find this Javanese Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.