Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti. Spaghetti and Vegan Meatballs is the best ultimate vegan comfort food! Plus, this recipe is easy enough for a busy weeknight and is a family favorite! It's easily customizable and comes together quick enough for a busy weeknight meal!
This recipe is Italian sausage spaghetti sauce from. This wholesome dinner features hearty lentils, marinara sauce and spaghetti. This vegetarian dinner is easy to make, affordable and delicious!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan hearty italian spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti is something which I have loved my entire life.
Spaghetti and Vegan Meatballs is the best ultimate vegan comfort food! Plus, this recipe is easy enough for a busy weeknight and is a family favorite! It's easily customizable and comes together quick enough for a busy weeknight meal!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan hearty italian spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti:
- Make ready 3 of medium zucchini squash peeled and chopped.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of sprouted lentils cooked/drained according to package.
- Take of I medium fresh tomato chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 1 jar of organic spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- Make ready 2 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning dried.
- Take to taste of Salt/pepper.
- Take to taste of Dried Red chili pepper.
- Prepare of I pkg spaghetti noodles cooked, drained, tossed in 1 tbs olive oil.
Make it dairy free/vegan: Don't add cheese, or choose a vegan alternative. Parmesan note: Most Parmesans are not technically vegetarian (they contain. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Back in my pre-vegan days, my go-to easy but "fancy" meal was spaghetti!
Steps to make Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti:
- Olive oil in oversized deep skillet or Dutch oven pot on medium heat. Add all veggies above and garlic. Sauté for about 8-10 min on medium heat..
- I personally cook my noodles at the same time so they are piping hot. I like to add a little olive oil and Italian seasoning to water. (Like 1 tbs to water as it’s coming to boil)..
- After veggies are sautéed until slightly tender, add your favorite jar sauce. Add cooked lentils. Simmer 8-10 min on low heat. TIP: I keep lentils whole but you can crush/mash them if you want more of a ground beef or meat texture to the sauce. Add seasonings mentioned at this step!.
- Sometimes I also cook the lentils directly in the sauce for 6-8 minutes. If you choose that option just put 1/2 cup of water or red wine in sauce to simmer lentils if your sauce is too thick. The easy method is to cook in advance and just add to sauce above as mentioned. :-).
- Final step is to serve the sauce over your hot pasta! TIP: You can add crushed cashews tossed in olive oil and garlic salt w/ Italian seasoning and nutritional yeast for garnish for the Parmesan cheese yummy effect! I mix the ingredients together in food processor! Depending on how hard core your vegan lifestyle. Enjoy!.
In fact, this was such the go-to meal that I had the fam complaining one night about "spaghetti again?!?" Vegan Italian Spaghetti Squash Bake. This vegan spaghetti sauce is hearty and a little sweet, and can be used in many dishes, from classic spaghetti, with stuffed shells to tortellini with cheese. Full of nutritious ingredients and so tasty, you'll never want to buy canned pasta sauce again. Vegan Soyfree Nutfree Recipe Can be glutenfree with This Lentil Bolognese Sauce is hearty with Red lentils and Mushrooms, flavors with herbs, sauce and great with Spaghetti or other Cuisine: Italian, Vegan. Let's call it marinara sauce or chunky spaghetti sauce whichever, but one thing is for sure that we love it anyway.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan hearty italian spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!