Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted ranch and parmesan cauliflower. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted ranch and parmesan cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower:
- Prepare of topping on cauliflower.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tsp of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of vegetable.
- Make ready 1 large of cauliflower, core on, outer leaves removed.
Instructions to make Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower:
- Heat oven to 375°F, fahrenheit. If during the 60 minutes it starts to get deep golden, just place tin foil over the top until finished cooking..
- On a large baking tray, line with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Wash and pat dry the cauliflower..
- In a bowl, combine all other topping ingredients..
- Rub ingredients all over cauliflower. Drizzle any remaining on top..
- Roast for 60 minutes..
- It should be tender but not mushy. Separate from core and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted ranch and parmesan cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!