Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower
Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted ranch and parmesan cauliflower. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted ranch and parmesan cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower:
- Get of topping on cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of vegetable.
- Take 1 large of cauliflower, core on, outer leaves removed.
Instructions to make Roasted Ranch and Parmesan Cauliflower:
- Heat oven to 375°F, fahrenheit. If during the 60 minutes it starts to get deep golden, just place tin foil over the top until finished cooking..
- On a large baking tray, line with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Wash and pat dry the cauliflower..
- In a bowl, combine all other topping ingredients..
- Rub ingredients all over cauliflower. Drizzle any remaining on top..
- Roast for 60 minutes..
- It should be tender but not mushy. Separate from core and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted ranch and parmesan cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!