Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamiest, tastiest, homemade alfredo sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamiest, tastiest, homemade alfredo sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce:
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of shredded or grated fresh parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add softened cream cheese once butter is melted. Stir until melted together..
- Add garlic powder.
- Whisk in two cups of milk slowly and add parmesan cheese. whisk until blended..
- Bring to a bubble boil, stir and remove from heat..
- Sauce will thicken upon standing. Usually when reheated it will thin out again but if it's too thick add more milk..
- Add meatballs, seafood, or sausage to make it extra tasty..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamiest, tastiest, homemade alfredo sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!