Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pineapple fried rice (kao pad sapparod) recipe. You can have thai pineapple fried rice (kao pad sapparod) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod):
- You need of Cooked Rice.
- Provide of Chicken (skinless, boneless, slice very thinly).
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- You need of Pineapples (fresh, unsweetened, diced neatly).
- Prepare of Frozen Veggies.
- Prepare of (4 Tbsp)Yellow Onion (diced neatly).
- You need of Garlic (chopped finely).
- Get of Eggs (whisked).
- Take of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- Get of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Curry Powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod):
- VEGGIES; Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a wok until hot. Add 1 Tbsp of Onions and fry until fragrant, then add the frozen veggies and cook it until tender (2-3 mins). Remove and set aside..
- EGGS; If needed, add in 1 Tbsp of oil. Add in the eggs and cook it scrambled. Remove and set aside..
- PINEAPPLES; Heat 1 Tbsp of oil until hot. Add in 1 Tbsp of onions and fry until fragrant. Next add in the pineapples and caramelise it (cook it until you see the browning). Remove and set aside..
- CURRY POWDER; Heat 3 Tbsp of oil until hot. Add the remaining onions, garlic and fry them until fragrant. Then add the curry powder, shrimp paste, salt and mix well. Next, add in the chicken and cook it until it browns a bit..
- SHRIMP; Next add the shrimp. Cook it until the shrimp turns pink (1-2 mins)..
- RICE; Add the rice and continue to toss and mix well. Add the Fish Sauce and continue to toss and mix well. Once it is evenly mixed, turn off the heat..
- SERVE; Add in the rest of the cooked items, if necessary season with salt, mix it well and serve..
If you find this Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.