Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy orange chicken and fried rice recipe. To cook easy orange chicken and fried rice you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY orange chicken and fried rice:
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- Provide 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- Take of For the rice:.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- Get 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Instructions to make EASY orange chicken and fried rice:
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Then toss in the orange sauce that you've already bubbled up and thickened in a pan. Nutritional Information is per serving – NOT including rice. Chicken fried rice… such a classic Asian dish. It's a lot simpler to make than you may think! Plus you get to customize what vegetables, oils, flavors and protein go into your rice.
If you find this EASY orange chicken and fried rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply