Roasted Apples Figs Pork and Cauliflower.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted apples figs pork and cauliflower. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Apples Figs Pork and Cauliflower is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Roasted Apples Figs Pork and Cauliflower is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted apples figs pork and cauliflower using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Apples Figs Pork and Cauliflower:
- Make ready of pork roast I used cushion meat.
- Take of apple juice.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of sage.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Take of onion pulled apart randomly.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- Take of apples I used granny smith apples.
- Take of dried figs.
- Take of chicken broth.
Steps to make Roasted Apples Figs Pork and Cauliflower:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Put apple juice in an oven safe dish add pork..
- Add sage, half the salt, and pepper to top of roast. Add some onion to top the rest beside the roast..
- Bake 2 and a half hours covered..
- Add figs. Cut apple into wedges and core the apple. Add all around the roast. Add chicken broth. Put cauliflower on top. Then salt the cauliflower with rest of salt..
- Put back into oven covered for an hour till cauliflower is fork tender.
- Shred the pork a bit serve hope you enjoy.
- You can cut the figs into small pieces before adding if you like..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food roasted apples figs pork and cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!