Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint recipe. You can cook 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Use 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Take 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Provide 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Take 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- Use 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- Get 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Get 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
Instructions to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
If you find this 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.