Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed tomatoes (vegan/vegetarian/clean eating). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed tomatoes (vegan/vegetarian/clean eating) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating):
- Get 8 of Tomatoes (cut off tops and spoon out seeds).
- Make ready 200 gms of Broccoli (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Medium Zucchini (grated).
- Take 300 grms of Canned Chickpeas.
- Get 20 gms of raw lentils (cooked to packet instructions).
- Make ready 50 gms of raw quinoa (cooked to packet instructions).
- Get 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Garlic Clove (crushed).
- Take 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 3 gms of Parmesan Cheese (I used Vegan Parmesan).
- Take 60 gms of Feta Crumbled (I used Vegan coconut Feta).
- Make ready of The Spices/Herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Take 3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Steps to make Stuffed Tomatoes (Vegan/Vegetarian/Clean Eating):
- Cook the lentils and quinoa as per packet instructions. Drain well..
- In the meantime preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a non-stick saucepan with olive oil and heat. Add onion, garlic and Oregano, Paprika & Chili Flakes. Stir and cook until onion is soft. Add the broccoli and cook until soft. Remove from heat and break up broccoli into fine pieces. Add the cooked quinoa, zucchini, cooked lentils, chickpeas, Parmesan and feta. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine..
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the tomatoes, keeping the tops. Hollow the tomatoes using a teaspoon. Fill the tomatoes with the broccoli mixture and press down firmly. Top with cheeses and replace tops. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed tomatoes (vegan/vegetarian/clean eating) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!