Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Take 2 bunches of choy sum.
- Take 200 gr of button mushroom.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of red long chili (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins..
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins)..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!