Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lobster roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Roll is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Lobster Roll is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lobster roll using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Roll:
- Make ready of Garlic Salt.
- Get of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Get of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Whole Live Lobster.
- Get of Water.
- Prepare of Unsalted Butter.
- Get of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Make ready of Bun.
- Make ready of Unsalted Butter.
Steps to make Lobster Roll:
- For the lobster: Fill a large pot with with water and stir in the garlic, Himalayan salt, old bay, and fresh ground black pepper..
- Using your hands, twist and separate the tail from the body. Twist and remove both of the claws where they meet the lobster body; set the claws aside..
- Starting with the tail, remove the small, flippers on the underside of the shell. Using kitchen shears, cut through the shell and slowly twist and pull it out of the shell in one piece. Rinse any white debris off of the tail meat. Reserve the shell of the tail. Place back in pot that the lobster came from..
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the lobster to the pot cover, and return the water to a full boil. Cook at a gentle boil until the lobsters are bright red, about 14 minutes. Remove the lobster and let them sit..
- Twist the claws and Crack the legs, remove the meat, and set it aside on the cutting board. Reserve the shells from the claws and the legs..
- Check the meat for any cartilage or shell and discard it. Coarsely chop the reserved meat and place it in a medium bowl. (You should have about 1 cup.).
- In a small saucepan with a few spoons of the lobster broth over medium-low heat and whisk in one piece of the butter at a time until all of the butter is incorporated. Add lemon juice and stir to combine. Fold in the reserved lobster meat and cook until just heated through. Remove from heat and set aside..
- For the buns: Spread the butter on the outside of the bun. Place the bun in the pan butter-side down and toast until golden brown, about 1 minute. Flip and toast the second side. Spread some mayonnaise on one side of the bun. Fill with meat and EAT!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lobster roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!