Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. To make easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Take 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply