Devil Lobster rolls.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, devil lobster rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Devil Lobster rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Devil Lobster rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have devil lobster rolls using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Devil Lobster rolls:
- Make ready of filling.
- Make ready of lobster meat.
- Take of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take of onion, chopped, finey.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of eggs.
- Get of sweet peppers.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Make ready of saffron threads.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready of milk.
- Make ready of coating.
- Make ready of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of egg.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Devil Lobster rolls:
- In a pan add oil, saffron, bay leaf, lobster, onion, and pepper.
- Sautee till onions are soft.
- To the panko breadcrumbs add milk let soak stirring well. Then beat your 2 eggs and mix very well adding to breadcrumb milk mixture.
- Put a handful of breading into your hand and make a pocket in it, then fill with lobster filling..
- Close the opening up sealing the lobster in the filling. Form into like a football. Coat with egg wash. Then coat with breadcrumbs..
- Let it chill in the icebox for a bit to get firm, 30 minutes..
- Deepfry till done. When done serve, hope you will enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food devil lobster rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!