Sweet Potato Halwa.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato halwa. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Halwa is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato halwa using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Halwa:
- Make ready 250 gm of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Elaichi (cardamom) pods.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Desi ghee.
- Take As needed of Dry fruits.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Halwa:
- Boil the sweet potato first. Peel it off and mash it.Then add desi ghee in the pan.Add the sweet potato to the desi ghee..
- And fry it till it becomes light red. Then add sugar & eaichi, mix well. Then add dry fruits…
- Cook for 5 more minutes.now your halwa is ready enjoy…
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potato halwa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!