Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lobster roll. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Roll is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lobster Roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lobster roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Roll:
- Prepare 4 of Lobsters (1 – 1 1/2 pounds each).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of finely minced Celery.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of finely minced Chives.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 4 of Split-top Buns.
- Make ready 1 of Potato Chips.
- Make ready 1 of Pickles.
Instructions to make Lobster Roll:
- Boil the lobsters in a large pot of water until they turh bright red or begin to float, 6 or 7 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath large enough to hold all of the lobsters. When cooked, transfer the lobsters to the ice bath to stop cooking..
- As soon as the lobsters are cooled, use a knife or cracker to extract the meat from the shells. Pull the meat apart into 1/2 to1 inch pieces and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add the celery, chives, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt & pepper to the lobster meat and mix to blend..
- Melt the butter in a skillet on a medium-high heat. Toast rolls in the butter until golden brown on both sides. Split the rolls and stuff each with the lobster mixture..
- Serve with potato chips & a pickle..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lobster roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!