Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fried rice (asian) recipe. You can cook chicken fried rice (asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- Prepare of Base.
- You need 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- Use of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Add Ins.
- Provide 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 Head of Broccoli.
Instructions to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
If you find this Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.