Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Red sauce bread with cream cheese (side) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Red sauce bread with cream cheese (side) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick red sauce bread with cream cheese (side) recipe. You can have quick red sauce bread with cream cheese (side) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Red sauce bread with cream cheese (side):
- Use of Brown bread.
- Provide of cream cheese cubes.16 GM approximately.
- Use of Thyme as per taste.
- Provide of Paprika powder or as per desire.
- Use of red curry sauce or.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of Red curry sauce.
- Take of big tomatoes.
- You need of large fresh German chilli or gelapano.
- Provide of garlic.
- Get of of medium onion.
- Use of Chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Quick Red sauce bread with cream cheese (side):
- Wash the red sauce ingredients…..and blanched them…for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now cool down it and blend them well…now cook again in a pan until it turn into thick paste.
- Leave paste for soup and in remaining or in 7 to 8 tbs sauce add salt and mix well..
- Heat the oven on 200 degree and on brown bread spread red curry sauce then cream cheese portion… sprinkle some dried thyme leaves and paprika powder……
- Now bake for 10 minutes only…crispy red sauce bread is ready to serve with soup.
If you find this Quick Red sauce bread with cream cheese (side) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.