Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef noodles recipe. To cook simple beef noodles you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Prepare 500 g of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Take 6-8 of Star anise.
- Get 1-1.5 cup of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Provide 6 tsp of Cooking wine (30ml).
- Get 3 of Spring onion.
- Provide 3 of Poi choy.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- Take of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- Provide of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
Steps to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
I made this dish as simple and fast as possible, which was my goal. No frills, just good and easy. This recipe for Beef & Noodles is one of those recipes that I hold close to my heart. It was one of my Here are a few photos to show you just how simple it is to make. Add the chunks of beef, onions, and.
If you find this Simple Beef noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply