Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's classic lobster rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's classic lobster rolls using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls:
- Take of Lobster Meat Mixture.
- Get of Or 5 [4 oz] Lobster Tails [depending upon how rich you want your sandwiches].
- Make ready of 20 oz Imitation Crab Meat.
- Prepare of Real Mayonnaise [+ additional as per your taste].
- Make ready of Celery With Leaves.
- Make ready of Chopped Chives.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley [packed].
- Make ready of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready of White Pepper.
- Take of Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare of Real Butter.
- Get of Bread.
- Make ready of King's Hawaiian Rolls [12 count per bag or mini rolls 6 count].
- Get of Real Salted Butter [optional].
- Take of Bottle Garlic Powder.
- Get of Toppings – Garnishments – Sides.
- Make ready of Shredded Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare of Bag Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
- Take of Dill Pickle Quartered Spears.
- Take of Fresh Guacamole.
- Get of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get of Paprika.
- Make ready of Celery Salt.
Steps to make Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls:
- Add everything in the, "Lobster Meat Mixture," category except for the lobster in a large bowl and mix well. You will need more mayo than is called for. Tablespoon by tablespoon add more mayonnaise until it reaches the creamy consistency you desire. I usually add 3 additional tablespoons..
- De-thaw your lobster tails in water if frozen. Do not steam/boil/cook frozen..
- Once thawed, cut the underside of your lobster tails lengthwise and remove meat. Rinse lobster meat and discard anything you deem undesirable..
- Fill 1-1/2" of water and 2 tablespoons butter in a pot with a tight fitting lid. Bring to a boil and add lobster meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer/steam lobster meat for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Once cooked, place on plate to cool. Chop lobster meat and add to lobster meat mixture and mix. Place in fridge until fully chilled..
- Carefully tear 4 lengthwise rolls from the other 8. Then another 4 lengthwise rolls from the 8. This will leave you with 3 long sweet sub rolls each consisting of 4 mini rolls. Note: There are also King's Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls available now that come in packs of 6 and are pre-split. I've used those in the photo below. You can find these rolls in the deli section of your local supermarket..
- Carefully slice lengthwise down the side of your roll [if using the 12 pack] to create an opening for your lobster meat without cutting it completely in half..
- You can use these rolls as they are or butter and sear them in a hot pan. If I sear them, I lightly butter the rolls and lightly sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Smear a layer of guacamole on one side of your roll. Add shredded lettuce and pile on your lobster meat mixture. Sprinkle liberally with Old Bay Seasoning and a pinch of Celery Salt. Also, add a long, thin dill pickle spear at the top of sandwich and serve with Salt & Vinegar Chips to cut some of the richness..
- To reduce the overall carbs, you can use low carb bread and omit the guacamole..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's classic lobster rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!