Recipe of Perfect Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ]
Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ].
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sundanese noodle [ mie heben ]. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ] is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ] is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sundanese noodle [ mie heben ] using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ]:
- Prepare of Stew Frozen Ingredients.
- Take of Wheat Noodles.
- Make ready of Frozen Crab Stick.
- Take of Frozen Chikuwa.
- Take of Frozen Fish Balls.
- Get of Frozen Tuna Roll.
- Take of Frozen Salmon Roll.
- Take of Stir Seasoning.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Get of sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of chili powder.
- Take of chili flake.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Prepare of chili paste.
- Take of lime juice.
- Take of lemongrass leaves.
- Get of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take of frozen vegetable mix.
- Take of cayenne pepper.
- Take of Fried Ingredients.
- Get of chicken katsu / chicken karage.
- Make ready of beef broth.
- Take of boiling water.
Steps to make Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ]:
- Boil the wheat noodles and another stew frozen ingredients in 500 ml grisky boiling water, stir slowly for 3 minutes, then take them and drain it..
- While the frozen ingredients is being cooked, fried the chicken katsu / karage until it's golden brown then take it and set aside..
- Pour vegetable oil in a pan and fried onion until it's a little brown, then pour chili flake and another seasoning, sauteed vegetables mix, lime juice, cayenne pepper, lemongrass leaves and kaffir lime leaves later, then pour 500 ml beef broth water, stir till it's boilling and lift..
- Prepared bowl, then fill with noodles and ingredients stew, then flush with beef broth water, serve with chunks of fried chicken katsu or chicken karage..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sundanese noodle [ mie heben ] recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!