Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheddar potato skins recipe. You can have bacon cheddar potato skins using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins:
- Take 1 of Potatos.
- Take 1 packages of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and poke potatos.
- Place potatos in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Place bacon on broiler pan and bake with potatos for 15 minutes.
- Slice potatos in half and scoop out the filling.
- Place potato skins in a baking dish baste skin with butter and bake 4 minutes.
- Crumble bacon and add a little shredded cheese to potato filling.. Mix well.
- Pull skins from oven turn them over and baste the inside with butter.
- Place skins back in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Remove skins from oven and fill them with the potato filling bacon mixture.
- Top the skins with cheese and bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
- You can put sour cream in bacon potato mixture and mix well before returning to the skins.
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.