Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheddar potato skins recipe. You can cook bacon cheddar potato skins using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins:
- Prepare 1 of Potatos.
- Use 1 packages of Bacon.
- Get 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and poke potatos.
- Place potatos in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Place bacon on broiler pan and bake with potatos for 15 minutes.
- Slice potatos in half and scoop out the filling.
- Place potato skins in a baking dish baste skin with butter and bake 4 minutes.
- Crumble bacon and add a little shredded cheese to potato filling.. Mix well.
- Pull skins from oven turn them over and baste the inside with butter.
- Place skins back in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Remove skins from oven and fill them with the potato filling bacon mixture.
- Top the skins with cheese and bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
- You can put sour cream in bacon potato mixture and mix well before returning to the skins.
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.