Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Honey Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Honey Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian honey chicken recipe. To make asian honey chicken you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Honey Chicken:
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Asian Honey Chicken:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, dip into buttermilk, then dredge in flour again, pressing to coat..
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet, 3 or 4 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate..
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and stir in cornstarch mixture until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes; set aside..
- Serve chicken immediately, drizzled with honey glaze..
If you find this Asian Honey Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.