Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Skin Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Skin Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red skin potato salad recipe. To make red skin potato salad you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Skin Potato Salad:
- You need of Red skin potato salad.
- Use 10 medium of Red Skin Potatoes Cubed.
- Use 1 medium of Onion Chopped Finely.
- Use 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Duke's Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dill.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste (remember Ranch mixture is seasoned already).
Steps to make Red Skin Potato Salad:
- Boil diced potatoes with skin on for approximately 10 minutes or until fork tinder. DO NOT OVER BOIL.
- Drain potatoes (DO NOT RINSE) and set aside.
- Mix well Sour Cream, Dukes Mayonnaise, Hidden Valley Ranch powder, Dill and Bacon until smooth and creamy..
- Add potatoes and pour melted butter over them.
- Stir till potatoes are covered well.
- Ready to eat hot or cold.
If you find this Red Skin Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.