Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash with eggs over easy recipe. You can have corned beef hash with eggs over easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy:
- Get 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- You need 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- Provide 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- You need Pinch of dried thyme.
- Provide Pinch of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Eggs over easy.
- Use 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
Instructions to make Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy:
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.
Spoon the mixture into a soup dish then place under the grill for three to four. Corned beef hash with eggs is a country breakfast favorite but also hearty enough for a dinner meal. Those plates and corned beef hash make me crazy nostalgic. Canned meat is really not my favorite but it reminds me of my Dad's cooking. God I wish corned beef hash wasn't so horrible for you.
If you find this Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.