Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and steak stir fry recipe. You can have easy chicken and steak stir fry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry:
- You need of Stir fry ingredients.
- Get 1 package of stir fry steak (flank).
- Take 2 of boneless chicken breasts (split).
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Provide 10-15 of baby carrots.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves minced (you can also use dry minced garlic).
- Prepare of Olive oil (for sautéing vegetables).
- You need Squeeze of butter.
- Use of Stir fry sauce ingredients.
- Use 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 of soy sauce.
- Use 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Use of Meat marinade.
- Get of Island teriyaki sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry:
- Chop your carrots, onion, and peppers into small diced pieces..
- Add a little olive oil to a deep large frying pan or wok then add the vegetables and cook on medium high until they are tender..
- While the veggies are cooking, cut your chicken and steak into bite size pieces keeping the meats seperate..
- Once the veggies are tender enough, add the chicken broth, water and soy sauce to the vegetables and bring to a low boil. Stirring occasionally..
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- In another bowl combine the steak and the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a seperate deep frying pan and cook until chicken is done. Medium heat. When chicken is fully cooked, pour into wok with the sautéed vegetables..
- Pour the steak and marinade into the same frying pan the chicken was cooked in and simply brown the steak. Do not overcook the steak because it will continue cooking when added to the stir fry mixture. Pour the steak into the stir fry mixture..
- Add the minced garlic, squeeze butter and honey to stir fry mix and stir the ingredients thoroughly..
- Bring the stir fry to a low boil and add the cornstarch for thickening. The mixture will be quite soupy at first, but just have patience and add more cornstarch if you need to. Combine with rice if you wish and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.