Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy teriyaki – soy pork chops recipe. You can have easy teriyaki – soy pork chops using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops:
- Use 1 of large pack boneless pork chops (I used center cut, about 2 inch thick).
- Get of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Use 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked white rice.
Instructions to make Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……
- Place chops in a baking pan……
- Season both sides of chops with black pepper and garlic powder……
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix well……
- Place teriyaki mixture over each pork chop…….spread well……
- Place sliced onions on top of pork chops…….
- Cover pan and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until pork chops are done…….
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.