Wagashi Christmas Tree.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, wagashi christmas tree. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wagashi Christmas Tree is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Wagashi Christmas Tree is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook wagashi christmas tree using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagashi Christmas Tree:
- Get of ＜＜baked potatoes: inside of the trees＞＞.
- Take 200 g of sweet potatoes.
- Take 15 g of butter.
- Make ready 25 g of sugar.
- Take 15 cc of milk.
- Make ready of ＜＜white sweet beans(anko) cream: surface of the trees＞＞.
- Get 150 g of boiled white beans.
- Get 10 g of sugar.
- Prepare 10 cc of heavy cream.
- Prepare of little matcha powder(or food green coloring).
- Make ready of ＜＜stars＞＞.
- Prepare of sweet rice powder (shiratama powder).
- Take of little water.
- Get of little food yellow coloring.
- Get of ＜＜display＞＞.
- Make ready of colorful chocolate spray.
Instructions to make Wagashi Christmas Tree:
- Peel Japanese sweet potatoes and cut into chunks. Boil or steam until soft. Drain and mash while still hot. Insert skewer or folk into the center of the sweet potato and pull it out. when it is fully baked, there is no any wet batter on it..
- Add butter, sugar and milk to the mashed potatoes and mix well..
- Form the mashed potatoes into trees..
- Bake in the oven or toaster oven until the topis brown..
- Remove the beans skins (if you don't care about beans skin you don't need) then mash them..
- Add heavy cream and sugar to the mashed beans and mix well, add the heavy cream little by little until it smooth..
- Add matcha powder (or green food coloring)..
- Spread the cream like tree..
- Decorate the tree with colorful chocolate spray..
- Add a little water little by little to shiratama powder (sweet rice powder) and kned it until the powder get as tender as an earlobe..
- Add a little yellow food coloring and mix well..
- Form the mixed shiratama powder into stars..
- Boil them for 5 min then put them into icy water (or cold water)..
- Pad dry on paper towel then joint the star and the tree to use a tooth pick..
- It's done !!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food wagashi christmas tree recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!