Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. You can cook chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Get of Chicken.
- Provide 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- Use of Tortellini Alfredo.
- Prepare 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Provide 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.