Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ) recipe. To cook nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ) you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ):
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Take of bird eyes chilli.
- Get of dry shrimp.
- You need of small shallots (peeled and chopped).
- Use of shrimp paste.
- Provide of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Provide of fishsauce.
- Provide of lime juice.
- Get of cooked rice.
- Prepare of To serve with.
- Use of For my dish I served with crispy fried Tjai mackerel, Cha om Tod (acacia omelette), fresh vegetables.
- Get of Cha om tod (acacia omelette).
- Use of cup, finely chopped acacia vegetable or green tip of carrot.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of fishsauce.
- You need of ground white pepper.
- Take of vegetable cooking oil.
Steps to make Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ):
- Pound garlic, chilli, shallots and dry shrimp together..
- Once it form to a fine paste add palm sugar and shrimp paste and pound them until all combine..
- Add some lime juice, fishsauce (you need to taste you paste first, if it’s salty already no need to add fish sauce in) mix them well and transfer to a dipping sauce bowl..
- You can add some cooked rice into the pestle and mortar and mix the leftover sauce in the rice..
- To make Cha om tod – add finely chopped acacia or green tips of carrot in a mixing bowl, add eggs and beaten it until all combine. Seasoning with fishsauce and geound white pepper..
- On medium heat pan, add vegetable cooking then once the pan is hot add our omelette mixture in, let it cook one side for 5 min then turn over and let the other side cook for another 3-5 minutes. Take them out and cut them into small squares..
- Serve with Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ), crispy fried mackerel and fresh vegetable and jasmine rice..
Nam phrik (Thai: น้ำพริก), generally pronounced "Nam phik", is a generic term that may refer to any of the types of more or less thick spicy, often chili based, hot sauces typical of Thai cuisine. Nam phrik (Thai: น้ำพริก, pronounced [nám pʰrík], lit. "fluid chili") is a generic term that may refer to any of the types of more or less viscous, spicy, chili-based, hot sauces typical of Thai cuisine. Usual ingredients for nam phrik are fresh or dry chilies, garlic, shallots, lime juice and often some kind of. Nam Phrik Prung is a stream in Thailand. Nam Phrik Prung from Mapcarta, the free map.
If you find this Nam phrik kra pi (น้ำพริกกระปิ) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.