Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian chicken over jasmine rice and baby bok choy recipe. To make asian chicken over jasmine rice and baby bok choy you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy:
- You need of Chicken.
- Get of Chicken 3-4 boneless, skinless chicekn.
- Provide of Eggs: 3 eggs- whisked.
- You need of Cornstarch: 1/3 cup of CS.
- Prepare of Flour: 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Take of Sauce.
- Use of Orang juice: 1 cup orange juice.
- Take of Sugar: 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take of Rice Vinegar/ white vinegar: 2 tablespoons of RV or WV.
- Use of Soy Sauce: 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Ginger: 1/4 teaspoon ginger.
- Provide of Garlic Powder: 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or garlic cloves.
- Use of Red pepper flakes: 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes.
- Use of Orange Zest from 1 orange.
- You need of Corn starch: 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide of Green Onions.
- Take of Orange Zest.
- Take of Baby Bok Choy.
Instructions to make Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy:
- Sauce: In a medium pot, add the OJ, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and red pepper chili flakes. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl. Mix and whisk the cornstarch with 2 Tablespoons of water to form a paste. Then add to orange sauce and whisk together. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken. Once the sauce is thickened, remove heat and then add orange zest..
- To make chicken: Place flour and cornstarch in a shallow dish. Add salt if needed.
- Break and whisk the eggs in a separate dish..
- Dip chicken pieces in the mixture of egg and then flour mixture..
- In a medium pan with oil cook the chicken until golden brown. If greasy place chicken in paper towel. DO not cook chicken with orange sauce (will cause it to be gooey). Pour orange sauce on chicken and garnish chicken with orange zest and green onion. Use the leftover sauce on rice..
- Toss chicken with orange sauce. You may reserve some of the sauce to place on rice. Serve it with a sprinkling of green onion and orange zest, if so desired..
- Baby Bok Choy: wash and dry, then place BBC in medium pan with olive oil with lid until soft and roasted. Removed lip until seared on both sides..
If you find this Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.