Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green beans recipe. To make spicy green beans you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Green Beans:
- Use 1 pound of green beans trimmed.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of chili garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green onions thinly sliced – white parts only.
- Prepare 1-3 tablespoons of garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red chilli peppers.
- Use of Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in.
- You need of Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce.
Instructions to make Spicy Green Beans:
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference..
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit..
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine..
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off..
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
If you find this Spicy Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.