Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ikinari dango. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ikinari Dango is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ikinari Dango is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ikinari dango using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ikinari Dango:
- Make ready 300 grams of Japanese sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of per slice of sweet potato Macrobiotic anko paste.
- Get of Mochi.
- Prepare 130 grams of White (cake) flour.
- Take 100 grams of Mochko (brown rice mochi flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 110 ml of or more Lukewarm water.
Steps to make Ikinari Dango:
- Prepare the macrobiotic anko paste (Refer to. Mash to desired consistency. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156109-macrobiotic-anko-sweet-adzuki-bean-paste.
- To make the dough: Combine the cake flour, mochiko, and salt in a bowl, with a whisk until even. Mix in the vegetable oil..
- Knead in lukewarm water, a little at a time, until the mochi reaches the firmness of your earlobes. Roll into a log, then let rest for 30 minutes..
- Use sweet potatoes with a diameter of about 5 cm. Slice into 1 cm thin rounds, then soak in water..
- Wipe excess water from the surface of the sweet potato slices, then top with 1 tablespoon anko paste for each slice..
- Divide the dough into the number of sweet potato slices. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, then wrap the sweet potatoes with the anko side down..
- Line the steamer with parchment paper, then steam for about 15-20 minutes until the sweet potatoes become soft..
- They are sweet and delicious right out of the steamer. Be sure to leave ample space between the dango or else they will stick together..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ikinari dango recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!