Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Skins w/ Cheese & Bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Skins w/ Cheese & Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Skins w/ Cheese & Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato skins w/ cheese & bacon recipe. To make potato skins w/ cheese & bacon you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Skins w/ Cheese & Bacon:
- Prepare 6 of large potatoes.
- You need of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 2 rashers of bacon.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Chives.
- Get of Sour cream.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Spring onion.
Steps to make Potato Skins w/ Cheese & Bacon:
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Add potatoes to boiling water and boil for 20 minutes till potato is tender but not soft..
- Take potatoes out of water and run under cold water to stop cooking..
- Using a teaspoon scoop out most of the potato. If you dig too deep you can fill in the deep sections with the potato you have scooped out..
- Chop bacon and finely chop the onion and fry till cooked..
- Add bacon to the potatoes.
- Add cheese, chives, salt & pepper..
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180° for 20 minutes..
- Finish off with some sour cream and spring onion. Enjoy!.
If you find this Potato Skins w/ Cheese & Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.