Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) recipe. To make soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- You need of chicken thigh (boneless).
- Get of water.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Provide of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take of lemon grass (the white part only), bruised.
- Use of dried galangal.
- Provide of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of ground white pepper.
- Use of Grind the following into spice paste :.
- Use of shallots.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Use of ginger powder.
- Prepare of ground coriander.
- Take of ground cummin.
- Provide of candlenut.
- Prepare of Accompaniments and Garnishes :.
- Provide of noodle, soaked in hot boiling water until soft then drained.
- Take of Shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Take of Homemade potato chips (optional).
- Provide of Scallion stalk/chives, finely chopped.
- You need of Shrimp crackers, process in a food processor until they get powdery (optional).
- Prepare of Fried shallots (optional).
- You need of hard boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the spice paste, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid burning..
- Turn the heat off. Transfer everything from the frying pan to a slow cooker. Add chicken, water, chopped celery, salt, sugar and white pepper. Set on low. Cook for 6 hours. Taste and adjust salt/pepper as needed..
- Take the chicken out and let them cool. Shred the meat..
- How to serve : Prepare bowls, add into each bowl some glass noodle, some shredded cabbage, some shredded chicken, 1 hard boil egg, garnish with some chopped scallion, fried shallots, potato chips and ground shrimp crackers. Pour in the soup. To make a more filling meal, it is common in Indonesia to serve Soto Ayam with a bowl of warm white rice. Sometimes I also add some fresh sliced tomatoes..
- I made sweet potato chips instead of potato chips. I sliced the sweet potatoes thinly using a 1 mm slicing blade in a food processor then soaked them in salt water for an hour then deep fried them. Do the same thing if you use potatoes..
If you find this Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.