Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Peanut Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Peanut Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian peanut butter chicken recipe. You can have asian peanut butter chicken using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Peanut Butter Chicken:
- Take of honey.
- Provide of red wine vinegar.
- Use of low sodium soy sauce.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Use of ground ginger.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Take of chicken breasts, cut into cubes.
- You need of low sodium soy sauce.
- Provide of ground ginger.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Provide of broccoli.
- Get of cornstarch.
- Take of cold water.
- Use of cider vinegar.
Steps to make Asian Peanut Butter Chicken:
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes. Mix the first 6 ingredients together and pour over raw chicken in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a medium pan, mix the 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, and 2 tsp sugar until well blended. Heat on medium heat.
- Stir in the chicken broth and the garlic.
- Cook marinated chicken, including marinade, in a separate pan until fully cooked.
- Mix fully cooked chicken and marinade into the chicken broth mixture.
- Stir in broccoli and cook until heated through.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix in a separate bowl the cornstarch, water, and cider vinegar.
- Stir into the chicken mixture until bubbly and thick.
- Serve over rice.
If you find this Asian Peanut Butter Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.