Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, costillas de cerdo guisadas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook costillas de cerdo guisadas using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas:
- Make ready 3 lb of pork ribs.
- Make ready 2 of green peppers.
- Make ready 2 of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Take 1 envelope of sazon con azafran.
- Make ready 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Make ready 3 cup of water.
- Prepare of adobo.
- Get of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 4 large of potatoes.
Instructions to make Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas:
- Cut the meat and wash.
- Cut peppers, onions, and potatoes then set aside.
- Season meat with adobo and salt.
- Heat olive oil in calderon on medium heat.
- Add meat and brown a little.
- When meat is brown add peppers and onions, stir.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Add potatoes, stir.
- Add sazon, stir.
- Add water and bouillon cubes.
- Let it boil, stir, and cover.
- Add more water if needed.
- Its done when meat is tender and you can put a fork in the potatoes.
- Serve with white rice, enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food costillas de cerdo guisadas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!