Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mascarpone and strawberry cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mascarpone and strawberry cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mascarpone and strawberry cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mascarpone and strawberry cake recipe. To cook mascarpone and strawberry cake you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mascarpone and strawberry cake:
- You need 450 g of strawberries.
- You need 250 g of mascarpone (or clotted cream).
- Prepare 175 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 175 g of self rising flower.
- Use 175 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide of few drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
Steps to make Mascarpone and strawberry cake:
- Separate the egg yolks and mix them with the sugar using a wooden spoon until pale yellow..
- Add the mascarpone and mix until smooth; then add the vanilla, egg whites, cinnamon, almonds and finally the flour. Mix until a sticky dough has formed..
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 if using a fan oven). This cake needs to cook for a long time, so make sure that it's on a quite low shelf so that the top doesn't burn..
- Clean the strawberries and quarter them..
- You should use a small (23 cm) but deep cake tin with a removable bottom. Line it with greaseproof paper, then spread ~40% of the mixture on the bottom. Make sure that there are no gaps, otherwise the strawberries will leak through. Add the strawberries, keeping one inch or so away from the side of the tin..
- Add the rest of the mixture around the sides and on top. There's always a strawberry or two poking out, but that's what the icing sugar is for..
- The cake should bake for about an hour. After 30-40 mins, I find that the top is already golden no matter what I do – so I usually cover it with tin foil and lower the heat. Use a toothpick: the fruit will obviously be moist but the flour mixture shouldn't. Once cooked, leave it to cool for a few minutes (not too long: it's great warm) and dust with icing sugar..
- Done! This particular one is a bit underbaked…and comes with Greek yogurt..
Cream cheese is a good substitute if you don't have mascarpone cheese handy. This delicious from scratch Strawberry Cake recipe has no artificial colors or flavours! Paired with fresh strawberries and mascarpone buttercream. We are also able to personalise the cake with a choice of greeting. Spread some of the mascarpone cream to cover the strawberries.
If you find this Mascarpone and strawberry cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.