Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. To make mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 you only need 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Take of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- You need of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Get of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- Take of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Get of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- You need of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- Provide of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- Use of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Prepare of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- Get of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- Use of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Get of Cucumber sliced.
- You need of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- Use of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- Take of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Get of soft brown sugar.
- Provide of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- Prepare of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Get of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- Get of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- Use of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- Prepare of raw peeled Peanuts.
- Prepare of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- Prepare of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- Use of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- Provide of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Provide of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- You need of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Provide of or more water from the kettle.
- You need of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- Prepare of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- Take of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- Get of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- Use of soft brown sugar.
- Take of Salt or more.
- Get of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- You need of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- Use of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Get of fresh red chillies.
- Take of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- Get of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Steps to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
If you find this Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.