Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Skin Chicken W/ Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Skin Chicken W/ Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy skin chicken w/ sour cream and chives mashed potatoes recipe. You can have crispy skin chicken w/ sour cream and chives mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Skin Chicken W/ Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes:
- Take of chicken thighs with skin on.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Get of For mash potatoes**.
- Prepare of medium potato.
- Take of sour cream.
- Get of Chives (chopped) dry or fresh.
- Prepare of crushed garlic.
- You need of Salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Crispy Skin Chicken W/ Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes:
- Trim excess fat and remove bones (if any).
- Peel, slice and wash potatoes. Boil in medium sized pot.
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium pan on high. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan Skin side down..
- Cover with a lid and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat..
- Crack more salt and pepper on chicken and turnover and repeat the process..
- After flipping the chicken twice on each side. Put into a preheated broiler skin side up and cook for 10 minutes..
- While chicken is in the broiler. Mash potatoes add the sour cream, chives, garlic, salt and pepper..
- Plate up and serve..
If you find this Crispy Skin Chicken W/ Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.