Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato skins recipe. To make potato skins you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato skins:
- Use 20 g of cheese.
- Get 3 of large potatoes.
- Get 2 of chopped spring onions.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- You need 60 g of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
Instructions to make Potato skins:
- Bake potato for approx 1 hour on 180 then leave to cool slightly..
- Next cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the insides into a bowl leaving the skin whole. Mash the potato and spring onions and cheese (add any other ingredients you might want to add in) you can add some milk and butter to help mashing, or cream cheese. Season as you like with salt and pepper..
- Place the empty potato skins on a baking tray and scoop the mash back into the shells. Grate Parmesan over the top and put back into the over for around 15-20 mins. Take out when golden brown over the top..
If you find this Potato skins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.