Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked stuffed potatoes skin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked stuffed potatoes skin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed potatoes skin recipe. You can cook baked stuffed potatoes skin using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked stuffed potatoes skin:
- Provide of long Potatoes.
- Provide of large Onion.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Get of Scallions.
- Take of Bacon.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Provide of Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
- Provide of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Paprika (optional).
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Thyme.
- You need of Pepper crushed.
- Prepare of Salt, as required.
Instructions to make Baked stuffed potatoes skin:
- Take the whole potato and lightly put 2 slit length wise on the potatoes, this is just to fasten the boiling process. Parboil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. While the potatoes are being boiled, slice/chop the onions, garlic, bacon and scallions..
- Allow the potatoes to cool down. Now from the slit, cut open the potatoes to half length wise and carefully scoop out all the flesh, retaining a thin layer of potato to the skin..
- Heat the pan and add chopped bacons. Let the bacons fry and release it's natural fat. In the same fat, add in garlic and then add the onions. Add in all the spice powders – turmeric, chilli, paprika, thyme and salt..
- Now add in the scooped potatoes pulp and roughly mash them to bitable size, do not over mash and make it mushy. Give a good mix until all the flavors amalgamate. This should take maximum 4 minutes and set it aside to cool down a bit..
- Spoon in the stuffing to the scooped out Potato shells..
- Add in a big dollop of sour cream and spread it over the filling. Add some mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top. Finally sprinkle some thyme and crushed pepper..
- Preheat the microwave oven. Place the potatoes in a baking tray and grill for 8 to 10 minutes at 180o C or until u see the golden brown on top. Garnish with some more sour cream..
If you find this Baked stuffed potatoes skin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.